Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog 101

OK,
So I figured it is time to set up a blog...
Why?
  1. Because I thought this will help me set my thoughts in an organized manner
  2. I met the founders of a company called Hubspot www.hubspot.com - this company is pushing a theme regarding in-bound marketing, which basically states that today the out-bound marketing (the traditional route) is quite obsolete and one can build great presence by being active on the web (SEO, Blogs, Twitter etc')
  3. I keep discovering that while it isn't easy to get money for a technology venture - I believe it is way harder to get funded for a non-technology venture and wanted to post my thoughts in here (if it interest anyone)
  4. It is an interesting and exercise and my curiousity to better understand it took over me

That's it for now

A

No comments:

Post a Comment